Admission is granted on the basis of age, merit and vacancy. The Admission procedure involves filling in a form and appearing for the interaction. Please note that appearance in the interaction will in any case not assure admission. Granting/Non Granting admission is the discretionary power of the school authorities.
The admission for the next Academic Session 2021-22 is open now.
Parents seeking admissions must furnish the following documents:
• One photocopy of attested Birth Certificate of the student.
• Details pertaining to Caste, Religion, and Sub Caste.
• Fitness certificate from a Medical Practitioner.
• Original School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate (from the previous School).
• Original Mark sheet /Report Card of the latest examination the student has appeared for.
• Two Passport sized photographs
After admission is granted the fees must be paid within specified time limit. Failure of which will end in cancelling the admission.
Promotion is mainly based on the cumulative performance of the child, monitored throughout the academic year, as per CBSE norms.
The following points are taken into consideration for a students’ assessment.
• 80% attendance is compulsory at all levels for promotion to the next class.
• Conduct of the student during the particular academic session.
• Neatness, discipline and attitude of the child.
• Participation in School as well outside activities at National and International Level.
Age Criteria for admission
The age should be between the below mentioned months.
|For Nursery||1st January 2018 to 31st December 2018|
|For Junior KG||1st January 2017 to 31st December 2017|
|For Senior KG||1st January 2016 to 31st December 2016|
|For Std - 1st||1st January 2015 to 31st December 2015|